Thursday, February 7, 2008

Last YoungLife

oh my goodness so i just got back from my LAST YoungLife!!! It was so hard i was so nervous and that was different for me because i have been to how many clubs?!?!?!?! Yeah i have been to a lot but this one was my last one... i promised myself I wouldn't cry and i didn't, but other people did. Bob brought me up in front of Club and explained that i was leaving for the couple people that did not know.. Then he prayed for me it was so nice and i loved it, it was a happy thing not a thing that made me want to cry. But my little sister was crying Chelsea was Alexa man A LOT of people... I really felt loved but sort of overwhelmed man i can't even imagine what Sunday is going to be like!!!!!!??? wow i am really going to miss younglife and Thursday and Tuesday night leadership... i love all the people and i will miss em.... but yeah i am sorta sad but happy because i somehow impacted the lives of my fellow classmates.. i can't wait to come back and see a change in their lives!!!

No comments: