Sunday, July 13, 2008

update

hey everyone!!! how is everything going??? I hope all is well in the usa!! I am doing really well in paraguay and loving my time here...this week starts week number 2 of winter vacation....i am really enjoying my vacation time, its time i can just rest and do things that i want to do...so far i have spent my vacation watching dvd´s with my sister, went to my first 15th bday party which was amazing.. i was my best friends sister!!! Both clau and Di(my best friend) looked beautiful.. it is soo funny that here 15 for girls is like the BIG age ya know..and they were the most BEAUTIFUL dresses... the party was really nice, it made me want to be 15 all over again, just to have that beautiful party!!! I also went to the EXPO with my sister my cousin and my sisters friend... it is a place that has pretty much everything manufactured in paraguay for you to buy...there are so many things all the radio stations, some traveling companies,food,cell phone companies i mean everything, and there was a big concert with a lot of different performers it was amazing, first we were standing in the way back where the entrance was they people started to rush out and we were getting pushed around so we left!!! Then my friend gaby got her friend to get us all in to VIP and we were right at the stage and could see it sooooo well.. i have been to two concerts here so far and i was in VIP for both... that is pretty cool.... i also went to church and a celula its like a bible study with a teacher from my school, she isn´t my teacher and she is soooo young only 22, and she is my friend more than a teacher from my school, we hang out and talk a lot.. so it is really cool, and because she teaches at my school she is Christian, and she is evangelical which is awesome....i really like having a friend that is the age of my friends back home... but church was amazing i miss it soooo much, it was a really good time, the lord was really there and wow yeah.....this week i don´t know what i will be doing, hoping to get out with some of my friends and also have a girls night! that would be great.... and i believe i am going to the ranch out in misones thats another city in paraguay, and my family lives out there.. and we have horses there so thats cool, it will be my first trip out there.. so i am excited to see if we go this weekend... paraguayans change plans at the last minute or tell you that you are going to be doing something at the last minute as well... i am starting to get used to it, but for me i still have the american in me that i need to be on time or ATLEAST 10 minutes early... i love paraguay it is winter right now, but it is actually hot, but who knows with the weather here one week in the winter it can be stinking freezing and the next week you are smoldering.... lol... i don´t know i love it hot or cold paraguay is paraguay... sorry i haven´t loaded many pictures my computer is being really slow and one time i waited 45 minutes and the pictures still didn´t load.. i will try again soon.. miss you and love you all God Bless

No comments: