Saturday, April 26, 2008

news news news happy news

ok hello everyone.... i am with my new family and i love it... I live with the Zarza family i have 2 sisters Lili is 32 and Adri is 17 and my brother Fer is 21... i have to nephews as well alexis(ale) and Mathias(Mati) and a mom and a dad....the family is so amazingly sweet and kind...i really love it here...they have been so great to me and they are very different from my other family....They have a lot of family time and that is exactly what i wanted...
my mom is going to teach me how to cook paraguayan food sooo i am really excited because it is delicious!!! I think i like this food a whole lot better then the food in the USA...its so natural here and mmmmm yummy........
Tomorrow morning i am cooking breakfast for my sisters so lili is coming to our house.. they are excited and i am NERVOUS!!!!
the whole family is sweet even the extended family... i really feel comfortable which is a great feeling...

sooo school is really good and i am trying very hard...i do a lot of work and copy even if i won´t understand....i have taken 2 physics exams and i have done pretty well... lol never taken physics in the usa but i can understand it here....i am also doing a presentation in spanish for contablildad...i actually hate that class and the teacher is horrible...but i am here for school and to be emersed into the culture sooo thats what i am doing...

I love my friends so much and i meeting so many more people...and they are all so sweet...its cool i can speak spanish so-so and they can hardly speak english but it works.......

and going to a christian school has many advantages.... i am meeting really amazing christian boys and girls....but christian boys.... i don´t know too many of them in the usa...so its really cool....

hmmmmmm i oh yeah i am joining our schools volleyball team so thats exciting and i can´t wait.....i am joining with my closest friend at school diana....well di and fati are my closest friends.....but i am joining with di!!!!

hahaha its so cute if i say di and fati are my best friends at school..----my sister gets sooo jealous....and i didn´t know until yesterday....paraguayans are very jealous people i have learned..... but yeah

i don´t know what else to say i hope this caught you up some..

miss you and love you all
thanks for your prayers and support..

my new address.....------------>below

Stephanie Whitcroft
Curupay 1080
entre Encarnacion y Concepcion
Barrio: Hipodromo
Asuncion, Paraguay

No comments: