Wednesday, April 16, 2008

in my new home

hello everyone i am in school right now but i had a chance to update all of you.... i am in a new home with a great family i was really nervous because of my past expierence but i really had to let that go and move on... i am in the same school because i am living with a classmate... her name is adri i absolutely love her.... going into a friends home i think made me even more nervous but she told me to not worry that everything is ok and that everyone in her family wanted me there so i am so happy.... we really hang out like sisters and i dont´know how to explain my feelings but this is the type of family i really hoped for coming here....and her mom is going to teach me how to cook traditional paraguayan food and so will adri.. so thats exciting... there are so many differences with the families and i fit so much better with this one...and i feel 100000000000% better and at home... i will update more..and go into detail when i have time.....

No comments: