Sunday, September 21, 2008






hey everyone i am sooo happy this week is finally over!!! The Olypics at my school ended on friday with relief i say i am happy hehehe... it was a great experience but on crazy week of sports music chess and more... it was a great expierence our whole school was split up into 2 teams team white and green... i was on white just because my sister is on that team and she was captain.... they take this thing very seriously... but it ended with international dance it was soooo fun there were soooo many people!!!! BLANCO (WHITE) WON!!!! yayaayayayayayayay!!!! we will have to wait now for i don´t know how long to get the results of what color won it all... music night i think was my favorite... my best friend lau sang and it was great, and lots of my friends actually sang or played an instrument... it was awesome... a night just full of fun!! i am having so much fun we did have classes this week.. well two hours but no one worked... now it is work time again and we are almost done with school like 2 more weeks of classes and then we go into testing... and i ¨¨graduate¨ aguante promo 08 CBVM.....

all of the pictures are from the week of the olympics
the group of people are from blanco...
then there is the banner
the 4 people sang at music night incredible
the girl in the dress was the queen (my friend gaby)
then me and lau my best friend

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hola Stephanie!
My name is Allison and the 1st of November makes 3 months I´ve been in Paraguay (through AFS USA). I´m wondering what city you´re living in. Yo vivo en Ciudad del Este. Suerte.