Monday, March 24, 2008

hola todos.. como estas... como estas tu semana santa....yo semana santa es muy diferente aca a en estados unidos.. yo no tengo colegio todo semana!!

Hello everyone how are you.. how was your holy week...my holy week was very different here then in the usa...I DID HAVE SCHOOL ALL WEEK!!!! Jajaja well here i saw that holidays especially religious holidays were are taken VERY seriously...on thursday we went nowhere it is a day of respect...basically from thursday on all of the despensas were closed and the only thing open was the shopping.. so yeah everything was taken very seriously it was very cool to see and expierince....hmmmmm paraguay is so different but in a very good way i love it here so much and my spanish is improving very fast... i am very excited to see where i will be with my spanish in 1-2 months....my friends and teachers keep telling me how good it is and it really really really really helps.....

i went to my friend karens house on sabado it was a lot of fun the whole family is great i love them all so much they act like i am their family.....thats really how paraguayans are... karens little sisters are so adorable and they love me and the feeling is so mutual....i will be walking in school and i hear someone call my name and it is letti or gaby and i just ahhh they are so adorable.. and letti always asks her mom please can estefi move here she is muy buena please..jajajaj too cute... karens dad died on the 29th of january like this year 2008 and it is so hard for here and i feel so bad for her because she crys every night when she is alone she trys so hard to be the one who isn´t crying... there is karen,vero,letti,and gaby and the mother... such a great family and a horrific thing happened i will never understand why god takes the people away that her does... never but its in his hands...

ayer(yesterday) i went to my friend meli´s house and we played basketball because she has a half court in here back yard it was sooooo amazing.. i miss playing basketball....meli and i are really close we already have so many inside jokes and nick names and crazy things like that.. she has helped me so much with my spanish... i am going to miss her so much in august.. because she is going to qubec canada with afs for one year ahhh it is very sad... but i love her whole family as well everyone is so loving and its just great.... i played with her 6 year old little brother and he is so adorable it makes me miss all my little ones at home... but we played basketball i was batman(with a mask) and all that stuff and i was a car and he drove on my back...hhahaha a lot its adorble..

well i don´t know what to say i hope all is well in the usa...
i miss you so much but i love it here at the same time
god bless you

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hola de Mateo! Es tan bueno que te gusta paraguay. Oir tu hablando de paraguay me hace triste por que no viajo a brazil nada mas. Me gusta mucho su blog y quiero a leer mas en las meses proximas! Adios!